Monday, June 1, 2009

Hey guys!

First off, I want to thank everyone for their donations. You guys have been unbelievably generous and I truly appreciate every cent from the bottom of my heart. Lucy too! The donations should put quite a dent into her medical bills.

Only 4 days left until Lucy and I leave! We are incredibly excited/anxious to get down to PA. We'll definitely take lots of pictures of her while and post them to the blog. I can't wait to see her reaction to seeing Harry, Lauren and their three fur-babies and also her reaction to seeing Jordan and Dave again! Ah, I love how excited she gets when she sees people she hasn't seen in a long time. She turns into a wiggle monster :)

I figured I'd just do a tiny update and post a picture as well. Thank you all again for checking the blog and for donating/passing the link along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home